- “We want to let you know that the service you provided and the follow-up support was very much appreciated. The stone is very elegant and looks beautiful.” – Charlotte M.
- “I would like to thank you for the wonderful job that was done on the marker. The etching befits my brother very well…We were very close so the marker is very special to us both.” – Sam F.
- “I want to thank you so much for all you did for the memorial. You may recall how nervous I was in making such a final and important decision. Your kindness and patience were so appreciated. I love the final product. It came out exactly as I’d hoped.” – Alison G.
- “…The stone really stands out and is noticed from the other stones in the area. The front, back, and engraving are so perfect. Again the polished shine really was like a mirror…We inspected the gravestone for quite some time taking some pictures and just kept saying how much we liked it and how you did such a fabulous job working with our wants and needs. Before leaving I kissed the top of his gravestone and wished him a Happy Birthday. He would always do that when visiting my grandparents’ gravestones on either side of his.
Thank you so very much for all your hard work in terms of working with my mother and producing a final resting memorial gravestone for my father. My father would be so happy and proud. With your help we as the family could give my father a birthday present in our time of sorrow. Again, thank you for not only making our day but my father’s.” – Mark C.
- “We are all very happy with the memorial stone. You did a beautiful job; we thank you.” – Laura W.
- “Thank you for your help—it has been a long process for me, but I am satisfied with the outcome and have already received several positive compliments on the beauty of the stone and marker. It looks beautiful and is a fitting tribute…” – Dorothy D.
- “Thank you very much for the beautiful monument. I am so pleased, it is indeed peaceful and everything I had hoped for.” – Nancy D.